CSA Public Access Portal Information
How to access the CSA Standard Z662 Oil and Pipeline Systems
- Click on the access portal link: CSA website
- If you are already a member, simply login as normal then go to step #4.
- If you are not a member, please register. The CSA Group will send you an email confirming registration, simply login and proceed to step #4
- You’ll see the image for the free Standard, in English and French at the bottom of the page. Click on the version you wish to open.
- If the Standard does not launch right away, simply click on the pdf link at the top of the page.
- Remember to logout once you are finished. You are welcome to come back any time to review the Standard again until March 2018.
- Please take the time to complete the short, three-question survey to help improve this site.
- The NEB has arranged for the CSA Z662 public view access as a pilot from April 2017 to March 2018, at which time the initiative will be reviewed.
CSA Z662 is incorporated by reference in the National Energy Board Onshore Pipeline Regulations (OPR) making it a regulation that applies to NEB-regulated oil and gas pipelines. It is also included in the NEB’s Filing Manual and companies must follow CSA Z662 when they submit an application for a new project.
- Select "OK" to exit the NEB website and proceed to CSA Standard Z662 Oil and Pipeline Systems or
- Select "Cancel" to return to the NEB website.
- Date modified: