Secretary of the Commission
Secretary – Jean-Denis Charlebois
- Mr. Charlebois joined the regulator in 2006
- He has led the analysis for a number of tolls and facilities hearings as well as public engagement initiatives.
- As a Director in the organization, he led various multidisciplinary teams focused on public hearings, tolls and tariff matters and regulatory policy.
- As Chief Economist, he oversaw the technical work of the organization related to financial and economic regulation, and market analysis.
- Previously he worked at the Department of Finance in Ottawa and the Canadian International Development Agency.
Professional Affiliations, Degrees and Distinctions:
- CFA Charter holder
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), HEC Montreal
- Master of Economics, University of Ottawa
- Date modified: