Secretary of the Commission
Secretary – Louise George
- Ms. George joined the regulator in 1992.
- She has held a number of positions of diverse responsibility and progressive leadership accountability.
- Since 2010, she has held the position of the Assistant Secretary and has also acted as Secretary of the Board.
- As a native French speaker, she is proficient in both official languages.
Professional Affiliations, Degrees and Distinctions:
- Business Administration Diploma, Mount Royal University
- Bachelor of General Studies, Athabasca University
- Date modified: