Performance and Results Business Unit
Vice President, Performance and Results and Chief Financial Officer – Mark Power
- Mr. Power joined the regulator in December 2017.
- He was most recently with the Wood Buffalo Recovery Task Force, a municipal organization created to respond to the aftermath of the 2016 Fort McMurray wildfire.
- He has had a long and distinguished career in public service including several roles in the provincial government of Newfoundland and Labrador, including oil and gas royalty administration.
- Originally from St. John’s, Newfoundland, he has lived in Alberta for the last 20 years working in senior leadership positions in the oil sands and with oil and gas service companies.
Professional Affiliations, Degrees and Distinctions:
- Master of Business Administration, University of Alberta
- Certified General Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Date modified: