People and Workforce Supports Business Unit
Vice President, People and Workforce Support and Chief Human Resources Officer – Alexis Williamson
- Ms. Williamson joined the regulator in October 2016, after working with the British Columbia provincial oil and gas regulator.
- She has over 20 years’ experience working in senior leadership positions both in the private and public sector.
- Her primary focus of work has been dedicated to strategy and employee engagement, program design, change management, recruitment and hiring, compensation, learning and leadership development, workforce planning and executive coaching.
Professional Affiliations, Degrees and Distinctions:
- Master of Arts, Organizational Management & Development, Fielding Graduate University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Royal Roads University
- Human Resource Committee Compensation Certified, McMaster University Directors College
- Date modified: