Our Strategic Plan sets the long-term vision for the NEB and guides our work. Improving our strategic planning process has been linked with our progress toward best practices in public sector governance. A good governance structure offers clarity in the roles and responsibilities of our members, our executives, and our staff.
- NEB Board Member Operating Model [PDF 1123 KB]
- Governance Manual [PDF 558 KB]
- National Energy Board Ministerial Briefing Binder
- Departmental Results Framework
- NEB Strategic Plan
- NEB Time Limits and Service Standards
- Plans and performance reports - The NEB reports annually to Parliament on its three-year plan in the Departmental Plan. We report performance based on the plan in the Departmental Performance Report. We also report on activities and performance through our Annual Report.
- Code of conduct for NEB Employees - June 2014
- National Energy Board's designated public office holders
- Date modified: